1. Primer - Always use eye primer before applying your eyeshadow, it’s a great base to
keep your eyeshadow looking fresh for hours and stops creasing & fading of your colours.
Smoky Eye is sexy but not when it’s a hot smudged mess at the end of the night/day.
Primer also prevents aging around the eyes and moistures the skin at the same time, it
also helps the eyeshadow to glide on smoothly. Choose A lightweight, non-greasy, non-
sticky formula that sets the stage for perfection!
2. Eyeshadows - Eyeshadow can make or break the Smoky Eye look you are going for.
Choose colours that suit your skin tone, nothing worse then getting looked at for all the
wrong reasons! Always think of the big picture, wear colours that suite the occasion & what
you are wearing. Apply evenly & blended blend blended! Eyeshadow is the important key
in creating depth and lining the eyes.
3. Eyeliner - Eyeliner is one of the most important cosmetics in the Smoky eye technique
and it can give you a dramatic look without much time or effort. Always choose liquid over
pencil as pencil fades and won’t last the distance of time or the wow factor. Liquid eyeliner
requires a steady hand and it adds glamour and makes your eye lashes look fuller &
4. Lashes - always remember to wiggle & layer! Wiggle the mascara wand at the base of
your lashes this is out make them look fuller, then wiggle them all the way to the ends,
wiggly is what helps separate them. Then add layers of mascara on both sides of your
lashes, because people can also see the back of your lashes when you look down.
5. Concealer - It is important to use concealer to cover up blemishes, under eye circles
and any discoloration on your skin. It also helps gives the illusion on higher cheek bones.
Just dot below the brow and under the eyes and blend!